September 11, 2004

Yay

Sept 11.
We all know what day that is, right? Riiiight? hehehe

Today's been a really great day. I'm going to procrastinate and put off writing my report in order to recap to all you readers out there, cause you guys are just that special ;)
(hehe, i'm such a lazy bum)

Well, I woke up to my first morning in my new room. The bed isn't the best, but it's definitely better than the couch in the basement, hehe. Took some time to completely unpack my stuff, since I only had my comp set up last night and left my clothing and such stuffed in bags, hehe.

My family came up to take me out for lunch.. hehe. But of course, we had to get our internet up and running before going for lunch. Priorities and all. Hehe ;)
Ah, also had a pre-school cleaning blitz. The landlord came by to mow the lawn and other maintenance stuff (we've got a really nice landlord =)). Cleared out all the old stuff from the fridge/freezers that the previous tentants had left behind. Stuff wasn't all that gross, which was a very good thing, hehe. we found a LOT of chicken wings though. What a waste...
Lunch was at a Japanese-Korean restaurant over in the university plaza. The food may not have been stellar, but it was still good, and something I hadn't eaten in a while =)

I came back to my house to find my door decorated and our 4th (or 3rd? do I count myself?) housemate moving in. My housemates are great ^^. A very energetic bunch, hehe. I haven't met the last girl yet though, she's coming in tomorrow.

Finally got to go online (after 2 days without), and found a happy bundle of b-day wishes in my inbox and online, yay. And to set some people *coughpersoncough* straight, I'm 19 now =P
Many thanks to the person who pulled an all-nighter just to say "Happy Birthday".. hehee.

Finally got started on the dreaded work term report. Though unfortuantely, it's not really much of a start. Been trying to organize an outline, and sadly, I'm still managing to struggle. Thank goodness for seniors that have too much time on their hands, hehe ;). Steve was prodding me into work-mode all night, lol

All in all, it was a really good day =) (though it may not seem that way in writing. having nice weather out can really make a biiig difference)


...alright, back to that report.. /_\

No comments:

Post a Comment