Winter is cold, walking in snow is tiring, slush is gross, and the PAS building is beyond stupid. I'd honestly rather try navigating the 6th floor of MC than the PAS.
For those not in Waterloo, the 6th floor of MC is a maze of offices and hallways within hallways. I swear they designed the psych building just to mess with people's heads.
As for my recent vacation abroad, I found that I like Hong Kong much more than I thought I would, and that northern Mainland is much colder than I thought it'd be. People on the streets in Shanghai/Beijing are pretty rude too; they won't say "excuse me", they'll just shoulder you out of the way without a second glance :|
Pictures coming.... eventually.
January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PAS is stupid yes. They designed in like a brain apparently. Who knows. They also numbered HH wrong, they didn't do it across but instead when all the way around the outside then back around the inside so that Room 1 is across from Room 56. Why oh why?
ReplyDeleteI hope you're doing well though, its been a while. Have a great year this year :)
Amanda Stiver